Websites promote your business 24x7 to the entire world.
In the 21st century, what we can safely call as the 'digital era', websites are a must for every business. Did you know that 88% of people who search for a local business online either call or go to the business in the next 24 hours? This means a website is a great tool to generate leads.
Having a website allows you to build a digital image, tell your business' story, generate leads, connect with your customers and a lot more. But having a website is not enough. You need to have a well-designed, SEO-optimised, bug-free website that amps up your business' revenue.
Let's Talk Numbers
- There are more than 1.7 billion websites on the internet today, but only 200 million are active. Is yours one of those?
- It takes only 50 milliseconds for a user to form an opinion about a website. Good website design means a good first impression.
- Slow-loading websites cause a loss of 1.73 billion euros every year.
- If the content or design is not attractive, 38% of users will stop engaging.
- 57% of users won't recommend a business because of a poorly designed mobile website.
- 63% of consumers use a website to find and engage with a business.
Good Website vs Bad Website
|Good Website||Bad Website|
Here's Why You Should Invest Well in a Good Website
Websites speak volumes about your business, without you really saying a word.
1. First Point of Contact
A website is the first impression.
How do you want your first impression to be? A potential customer might make a decision based on how your website looks. Don't compromise on the design just for cost-effectiveness.
2. Seamless User-Experience
What's more important than that?
With the development and coding done right, there will be no broken links, glitches in navigation, slow loading or other bugs. An amateur developer might ruin the website's backend and frontend.
3. Forms the Core of Digital Marketing
Your business will be marketed 24x7.
There is nothing more solid that a high-performing website for your digital marketing campaign. You might invest a lot of money on ads, but if the link where the ads lead to is not bug-free and attractive, your entire campaign is in vain. A good website will market your business better than any sales executive and 24x7!
4. Represents Your Brand Online
A business with a good website = a credible business.
75% of users make a judgement about a company's credibility by looking at its website. How a user feels after navigating through your website is often a reflection on how much your business values the customers. That's why you need an impactful one.
Through ads that can be placed on your website, you can earn!
Google websites generated ad revenue of 113.26 billion USD from 2001 to 2019. You can also get Google ads placed on your website and earn per click. A badly designed website will impact your business' online lead generation process and hamper your revenue.
6. Competitive Advantage
Want more business? Websites can help get more customers.
Most of your competitors already have a website. In a time when we look for everything online, a well-designed, well-written website can give you an edge over others in your industry.
7. Lead Generation
More leads can mean more sales!
Websites are one of the most important tools to generate leads. A strong SEO can generate better leads through your website. You will get more calls, more visits and more emails through a well-designed website that can turn into sales easily.
A step towards expansion.
Having a website is making your business open to endless possibilities. The right website will generate leads for you as long as it is online, from across the globe. Want more orders? Want to increase your volume? Want to scale and maximise profit margins? A website is the starting point.
What a Good Website Designing Agency Will Do For You Business
Website = Sales + Reach + Visibility
Not everyone can design a website that will help your business in revenue generation. A good, experienced website designing agency will:
- Optimise your website for computers, tablets and most importantly, mobiles both. Mobile internet traffic accounts for 51.98% of global online traffic.
- Focus on simplicity when it comes to website design. No one wants a slow-loading, complicated website.
- Make sure you use content marketing and have a 'blog' section on your website.
- Always get your website updates done on time to prevent crashing.
- While uploading images, a good agency will make sure they are in KBS. They will ensure the website's server is not overloaded.
- Make it easy to find your contact information.
- Avoid too much promotional content like ads. A user is 279.64 times more likely to climb the Mount Everest than click on a banner ad.
- Have a call to action button.
- Ensure your website's SEO is strong for higher ranking on Google.
- Will not compromise on state-of-the-art features, plugins, web apps only to offer a lower quote.
When you choose a website designing agency, ensure that the agency is not compromising on the quality in the name of cost-cutting. Blue Beetle, a leading agency for website development in Dubai and across the globe, creates stunning websites that inspire awe and at the same time, help you grow your business with powerful tools. Avoid investing in an unprofessional and inexperienced agency to ensure cost-effectiveness, scalability, great design, strong SEO and more.
A website is your business' virtual best friend when done right. Get it done by a reputed agency today!